Saturday, March 3, 2012

White Chicken Chili

I would like to introduce you to the easier dinner you will ever make. And it will get rave reviews too. It just sits in the crock pot all day and does the work for you. Best part, throw the chicken in frozen if you like!

White Chicken Chili
1 can organic corn
1 can organic black beans
1 can organic white beans
1 cup organic salsa
5 thin chicken breasts or 4 thicker ones
1 package 8 oz organic cream cheese

Throw the everything into the crock but the cream cheese. Cook it on low for 8 hours or high for four hours. I like it better the longer it cooks personally

IMG-20120301-00030.jpg

The chicken will fall apart when it is ready. 30 or so minutes before eating add the cream cheese.



I will admit, it is not the prettiest dish but it is SO good. I also like to use my rice cooker and add rice to it when served. Top with some shredded cheese and cilantro.

IMG-20120303-00046.jpg

This is one of Ela's favorite dishes! It is great warmed up leftover too. I use it for lunch for us the next day.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment