Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Picake!

My sister Claire made the most amazing Picake in the entire world. What in the world in a Picake? The most delish thing ever to enter your mouth. I am a cake and pie lover and if you can combine the two, ahhh. Heaven. For my Mom's birthday Claire made one with vanilla cake and coconut cream pie. Check out her blog for all the details. Best dessert I've ever eaten. In fact, as we speak I have dumped the leftovers up side down and am eating the cake and pie.

IMG-20120223-00914.jpg

This does not do it any justice at all so please please click on her blog and look at how pretty it was before we ate it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it was good, I wish I could have tasted it! A strange concept but I know I will have to make another one some time soon, there are so many flavor combinations!

    ReplyDelete